On the 14th and the 15th of June, the University of Deusto hosted in Bilbao, Spain, the first official gathering of the Discovery Space consortium after the project’s kick off. This meeting was a great opportunity for all consortium partners to review progress made, exchange ideas, and plan the next steps for the Discovery Space project.
The 1st day of the meeting was held within the premises of the Duesto Campus. Professor Franz Bogner, the project’s coordinator (University of Bayreuth), and Professor Javier Garcia Zubia, representing the University of Deusto, welcomed the members of the team and started the meeting.
During the 1st day of the meeting, the partners’ representatives
- presented and discussed the progress performed so far in the framework the work packages of the project,
- reaffirmed the project’s vision, mission, objectives, and expected outcomes,
- discussed challenges in the project’s implementation,
- clarified the role, responsibilities, and contributions of each partner, and
- presented the performed as well as the future dissemination and exploitation activities for the project.
During the 2nd day of the meeting, the team was assembled in the Library of the University of Deusto, in order to discuss management and coordination aspects, and to establish a detailed Action Plan for the next six months of the Discovery Space project.
We are looking forward to continuing working together on this project and achieving our common goals. We will keep you updated on our progress and outcomes through this blog and our social media channels. Stay tuned!